Participate in our Kick-A-Thon, 1000 Kicks for Puerto Rico, on October 28, 2017 by raising at least $100. Together we can make a big difference and save lives! Print out and use the pledge form below! ALL ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND.
Important things to know:
- Admission to the Kick-A-Thon is $100. If you have any problem raising that amount, please let us know. All it takes is 10 friends to donate $10. THIS IS DOABLE!
- Everyone, children, friends, parents and adults are all invited to complete 1000 kicks! Imagine how much of an impact we can make if everyone raises just $100!
- All pledge forms and donations must be received by October 28th in order to participate. If you cannot participate on the day of the event, we will make arrangements for you to complete your kicks in class.
- The money will be donated to Unidos Por Puerto Rico, an initiative brought forth by the First Lady of Puerto Rico, Beatriz Rosselló, in collaboration with the private sector, with the purpose of providing aid and support to those affected. 100% of the proceeds will go to helping the victims affected by these natural disasters in Puerto Rico.
- Unfortunately, Unidos Por Puerto Rico does not take check donations, so anyone making a donation by check must make it out to Moti Horenstein’s MMA. We will email them confirmation of their contribution, so please make sure they fill out the pledge form neatly.
- WE WILL HOST A FALL PARTY FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS AFTER THE KICK-A-THON. This will take the place of our annual Halloween Party. Children are welcome to change into costumes after they have completed 1000 kicks.
- Contact Melissa or Bridget for more information at 845.623.2010